10 June 2008


I learnt something this evening, did you know that Doris was the first wife of Herod, he was on the whole a nice bloke apparently, that is if you ignore the fact he crucified Brian, no sorry I meant some bloke called Jesus. Also Samuel Pepys the well know diarist and writer had a strange pastime, he used to enjoy masturbating quietly in church, well i suppose it passes the time, heaven knows what would happen if he went for it in a noisy manner! Why have I imparted this knowledge? well this evening I have been at Talkback Thames helping develop a new game show called The QI Test, its like QI but with members of the public rather than comedians, and they start of with 12 and whittle it down to one winner, all good fun and to help things go with a swing they gave us a lot of beer! The host is Rufus Hound who was extremely funny, and very good, the show will be going out daytime on BBC so I suspect it will be cleaned up compared with this evening!
My fridge currently has my favourite spanish cheese, which I will enjoy at my leisure!

No comments: