15 June 2008

Its been an interesting weekend! Saturday found me in Bas Vegas at the radio station training my youth! I was offered the opportunity to help with a visit to Hobbycraft but decided my nails needed pulling! The we departed for East London and to Commando Girls home, now this was fun, a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts appeared and we got stuck into them, although I am concerned about Commmando Girl as she did not realise that one filling was Apricot, whereas myself and OOH (Out of Hours) Doris did! We spent the afternoon making thair Glastonbury flag, god help the place with these two nutters approaching! Food was provided and gratefully devoured, and more friends arrived to inspect yours truly! of course I took all this in my stride, no nervous glances at the door from me! Today I have been at Toms, constructing a Exel based scorecard for the Music Quiz at Sittingbourne FC, tickets still available, 7.30pm 27th June starring moi!

This weekend both Commando Girl and Tom have downloaded music from my external hard drive! its good to be popular.

Young Finch arrived home bearing Fathers Day gifts for the old git, he showed particular interest in me opening and consuming my Toblerone, poor lad is most upset I am saving it til he is in bed.........

2 comments:

M said...

Pleased to say you passed inspection. No one noticed your nerves! - not much anyway!

M said...

Pleased to say you passed inspection. No one noticed your nerves! - not much anyway!