3 June 2008

Grrrr Have had a phone call and did not get the job, found out yesterday, but I went and hid in my cave, which I tend to do when annoyed. Actually to be honest I am not so much annoyed, more really disappointed, for as long as I can remember I have wanted to work on a large radio station, I know I was on Time FM, but it was small fry compared to the one I just applied for, so one of my dreams has just shuffled off into the sunset...

Right so at the Weekend we went to Twickenham to see the Premiership Final, and Wasps won, the catering was excellent, many thanks Out of Hours Doris, and I did my best to empty the food bag which was vast!
Forgotten what I did Sunday now, bugger, must be my age...
Yesterday was in my cave being old grumpy bollocks, and today I am humanish depsite tangling with a jobsworth who seemed to be hung up on the fact I was 2 minutes late, 2 minutes for goodness sake, wanted to point out to this woman that she was in need of a life and possibly a lobotomy but decided against it, so instead got home and let it all out to Out Of Hours Doris on the phone, who was annoyed about her issues with BT, but when we got to the bottom of the matter I could see BT's point, and I told her so, so thats me out of the cave and probably into the Doghouse...
Thanks to Commando girl who last night suggested I fart in the general direction of the radio station the spurned by talents, so I will, but I will need someone to cough loudly for me!

3 comments:

M said...

You are not in the doghouse yet! happy to oblige with the cough so her goes COUGH, COUGH, COUGH. Hope that was loud enough and for a long enough duration

M said...

Also your dream can't go unless you let it go. Keep dreaming - it will be yours one day

Anonymous said...

Bastards. I'll never tune in again.