26 June 2008

Music Quiz

I have been testing my IT skills, at the bottom of the page now is an mp3 player, click on the play button and try and name the 10 Artists, easy, trouble is, it has taken me ages to work out how to do the feckin thing, so please have go and let me know what you think.
Tomorrow night finds me in Sittingbourneshore for the Sittingbourne FC Music Quiz, with yours truly as host, should be a lot of fun, The 4th Bee Gee, AKA John Pitts will be in attendance as will Mark Rogers, Bertie, Sue and James are coming down to give the host a hand! tickets are available on the door and the fun kick off at 7.30pm.
Saturday sees my debut on Gateway FM, 3-5pm with the sport show then on with Colonel Bertie 5-7pm, you can listen live on www.gatewayfm.com.
So have a go at the quiz.
TTFN

No comments: