25 June 2008

Faux Pas

My views on my ex wives husband are I think well known, to say I am less than impressed with him is an understatement. Last night I rang the ex to let her know Dan was selected for a cricket match on Friday evening, he answered the phone, I asked for my ex nicely, he did not even speak to me, and could be heard muttering "its him" in the background, by the time she got to the phone I was steaming, I am sick and tired of him treating me like a leper, he has had a rant to my son about me, he does not approve of me in any way, I am mystified as to why he behaves like this, I have never done anything to him, in fact I am the one who should be downright rude! At a family wedding a few years ago he made a point of saying goodnight to everyone except me, now a bit of politeness is not hard surely? so ex was on the phone and off I went in my rant, and lo and behold she agreed with me! You would think it would end there, but no not with me, I decided to vent my anger in a text to a friend describing them both in less than disparaging terms, all well and good until I realised I had sent the text in my rage to my ex wife! Now she is coming round tonight to see Young Finch, I am sure I have a Scout meeting! and I think its about time I gave up the mobile phone, they are hazardous to health............
Yours in hiding

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah Mr Finch. My mate Liz has a similar inability to use mobiles in the correct manner.

She'd had a damn good afternoon of passion with a bloke. Their first time. It went very very well. She texted her friend Sarah immediately that the bloke left, with a step by step summary of the sex - including the information relating to size, angles, time etc.

Oh but the silly girl didn't send it to Sarah .. but to the bloke.

Oh dear!!!!

By the way, what have you injured this time?!!

pete43 said...

My dear friend in Dubai! a cricket ball hit the one good testicle whilst I was fielding! its all ok though..
Thanks for asking