5 June 2008

You may have noticed I have been a tad grumpy, no? what planet have you been on?????
well today I had the perfect opportunity to grumble, BT buggered me phone, I could not make outgoing calls, so I called them, and spoke to some young man who was notin the least helpful, so I insisted on speaking to his supervisor, to which he said he would check to see if she was available, and she was, no joy with her, I could feel the red mist descending so I asked to speak to her line manager, to which she told me she did not have one, this woman though I was daft so I asked again, again she said she did not have one, so I asked who does she report to and she told me so I asked to speak to them instead, I pointed out I needed to talk to someone who knew there bottom from their elbow (kept it clean Big Bruv gets upset) she told me that sho could arrange this and that he would phone me with in 24 hours, well within an hour she was back and the problem was solved....I knew i was saving it all up for someone!

I note that at the Olympic Site they found a WWII bomb, now its a shame I did not know about this at the time, I would have made contact and asked them to move the bomb to a church tower in Stratford which is an eyesore and frankly could do with the old Boom treatment!!!

No comments: