20 May 2008

Cricket practice was interesting, I managed to get the ball swinging like a virgin at swingers party! it was moving exactly where i wanted it to, had the batsmen in all sorts of problems, our skipper was not happy sent 3 balls down that swung away from him then swung one in and hit him in the box, then kept one straight that he got an edge to and he was dropped by our wicket Keeper, who is a chatter box behind the stumps, he talks non stop correcting the batsmans stance and telling the bowlers the next one is the wicket.
I had a torrid time batting against Sam our young quickie who had me jumping all over the place, the the last ball of the over was a yorker that landed on my left foot, sheer agony, I batted for the next over and refused singles and was only interested in boundaries! I retired hurt to nurse my wounds, the foot is a bit large now! and has a lovely blue shade to it!
Its the BIG interview tomorrow, to say I am nervous is an understatement, I have a large knot in my stomach and really don't fancy my chances of sleeping so its a few hands of poker for me tonight!

No comments: