9 May 2008

Well what a day, Overnight young Finch was struck down with a dodgy belly and spent have the night sat in the loo, so as a result there was no school for the little blighter, I got up and scanned through my emails, one drew my attention, it was from a mate who works in radio, pointing out a job I should apply for, working for a rather well known group of stations in London, It would be a Capital idea if I did not tell you which stations they are, but if I get the job I will have struck Gold! They need a sports presenter for their breakfast shows across the networks and to cover games for their Saturday Afternoon sports show, so I have applied!

There are certain foods I avoid for health reasons, as my gall bladder has been removed I have to be a bit careful, and there are others I avoid for a altogether different reason, one of them being Egg Mayonnaise which I adore, I had forgotten the devastating effect has on me, and those around me, so at lunchtime I prepared young Finch a Cheese Toastie and put a few eggs on to boil, and made myself egg mayo for a sandwich or two, well the sarnies went down a storm, I thoroughly enjoyed them, but 30 mins after I began to feel the effects of this powerful concoction, man alive I have had to evacuate various rooms today and reach for the air freshener, it was rough, still I am not put off, there is some in the fridge that I may have as a snack tonight.....might be an idea to sleep with the windows open tonight........

No comments: