28 May 2008

Still no bloody call.....mucho grrrr
Young Finch is recovering after last nights injury, hand seems fine, it appears to work the play station well enough... He is off all week as its Half Term, trying to keep the little sod busy, this afternoon he is up with the twins and this evening after its mother appears he is going to his brothers to watch footie,
I have been invited by a friend to float in silence....... I am off into a floatation tank, they have a couple of free tickets so it sounds like a nice idea, and I recall from my previous visit it is very relaxing.
Tomorrow night myself and a very good friend are off to see QI being recorded, looks like fun to me.
Have been invited out by scouting friends this weekend, not too sure if I can go yet, but the idea appeals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regarding floating Finches .... I'm in a spa hotel in Italy. Spent an odd afternoon in the thalassotherapy pools. The second was heavily salted and I've never felt so light! The first though was heavily salted and full of natural eye-stinging oils. It was my first time 'weightless' and a slightly unnerving experience!!