11 May 2008

Had a very good evening last night, started off bad when I left my keys indoors, so I managed to get hold of the Kiwi one who has my spare set who agreed to drop them off at my Godson's on her way out, by the time she arrived with the spare keys I was well away having demolished a bottle of white, she text to tell me I looked pissed, how kind!!! well the evening continued on similar lines with 3 bottles of chilled white dispatched whilst we sat in the garden watching the kids splash about in the new pool... all very relaxing, I seem to have learnt some sort of lesson and was drinking water as well as wine so this morning I am fit as a flea and feeling very good!
Busy day today, tidied up this morning done some laundry and now awaiting Lee and Toms arrival to watch the GP then I am straight off out at 3 for a Scout Meeting to discuss a show, now over the last 20 years or so I have been in various shows, and have appeared at the London Palladium as a result, and stupidly I have agreed to appear next year! Gawd.......

No comments: