16 May 2008


I was going to get an early night last night, but for some reason I had a look at what was on Sky Movies, and stumbled across Cinema Paradiso, I don't usually watch films with subtitles< I used to as a teenager, not for any reason other than in vain hope of a good sex scene! I sat through hundreds of rubbish films and saw bugger all, most upsetting, but Cinema Paradiso is a lovely Italian film, its about a film maker who returns to his home village and remembers his childhood, a really good film, and I am going to hunt down the DVD now..
Its poker night tonight again, the last one ended with me in a terrible state, tonight I am having a couple of glasses of wine and thats it!

Last week I was invited to apply for a job at a rather large radio group, as result on Wednesday next week I am going into their studios for a test, as i said in a previous blog I cannot say who it is with but it would be Capital if I got the job! The job is to present the sports news during the week on the breakfast show and cover major sporting events throughout the year, so fingers crossed for my trip to Leicester Square for the interview!

No comments: