1 May 2008

I appear to be having a spot of bother with the weather, yesterday I went to work in suit with no coat, well it looked nice, to say I got drenched is an understatement, so much so I sat outside the coffee shop protected from the rain and had a few capaccinos (cannot spell it sod em) not sure how many Out of Hours Doris would know, again today I looked outside it was lovely so it was suit and no coat, all was fine until I was given the task of finding a new assembly point for the office, I am not joking, as soon as I walked outside reception the thunder clap hit very swiftly followed by the rain, drenched again, I also got soaked on my way to giving a talk at an induction course yesterday...... I would buy an umbrella but I keep losing the sodding things. It has got so bad Out Of Hours sent me a text with tomorrows weather forecast, she is taking the piss now, still I lok forward her flag disintegrate in the rain at Glastonbury as I boogie along with Shakin Stevens, I do note the flags colours are similar to a certain Rugby Club, I wonder if they know Out of Hours and Commando girl have done this.

So now I am off til Wednesday next week, Dan is off to his mothers Friday so its clear all the way, the festivites commence with me dancing naked around an imaginary Maypole tomorrow morning, then in the evening to see Bare Knuckle Bun Fight being recorded in town, apparently its a cross between Mock the Week and Have I got News For You and is presented by John Seargant, cannot wait. Saturday is taken up with Radio stuff in darkest Essex all day followed by huge amounts of alcohol with some chums Saturday evening, which will end up I am sure at the little Cafe on Blackheath munching through an animal burger!
Sunday will be spent sleeping I suspect.......

1 comment:

M said...

As you abviously don't appreciate my help I will not bother with any more advice on the weather

D