29 May 2008


Still no feckin call!
Right thats out of the way, Merry Christmas to you all, no I have not gone mad, We went to see QI being recorded, and the whole set was decorated with christmas trees, garlands and snow, my companion failed to notice this! apparently they were recording the xmas special...in May?? The show was very funny and featured Dom Joly, Clive Anderson, Rob Bryden (very funny) and Alan Davies. I am curious to how they will edit it because they kept mentioning the Beijing Olympics, which has not happened yet, but when the show goes out xmas it will have!
After we popped into Pizza Express for a bite as I was starving, we ordered 2 pizzas and dough balls which for reasons that became apparent my friend only had half a pizza and 2 dough balls the rest were shoved my way, so being the greedy sod I am I polished it all off, now the reason she wanted to avoid eating too much was she wanted desert, so we ordered desert halfway through my chocolate ice cream mountain the 1.5 pizzas started to take their toll, so bravely I soldiered and finished the lot! I have only one complaint about Pizza Express, it may seem small to you but it annoyed the crap out of me, we ordered coffee at the start, a cappacino for me and latte for her, now I have drunk coffee in many places and as far as I am aware the cups are usually the same size, but not at Pizza Express, the latte was huge and my coffee was in a tea cup! I was most upset and was restrained from tripping up the waitress as she went past, I was fuming, it ruined a perfectly nice meal! bastards!
So we ordered more coffee this time I went for a latte rather than the half a cup of rubbish I was served before..... I feel a letter to Pizza Express HQ coming on!
Whilst we were there my companion scared herself witless in the ladies loo, apparently she got scared by her own reflection in the mirror.. poor lass.

The journey home was spent texting commando girl to find out if she had ever been asked to cough loudly to cover up someones farts....perfectly reasonable to me, but not to commando girl and the ginger one obviously!

Iam now sitting at home feeling very uncomfortable, I may have eaten a tad too much, think it may have been the sugar in the coffee.

3 comments:

M said...

Firstly I've warned you before about the ginger comments. Secondly I think the sugar was the least of your problems.

pete43 said...

At least I can look at my own reflection without scaring myself stupid! Oh Ginger One

M said...

I find that hard to believe in normal circumstances let alone after the huge amounts you ate last night. haha