24 May 2008

I should have some rather big news in the middle of next week, so brace yourselves!
Had a good day today Young Finch and I went to visit my Godson's and ended up at their allotment, removing bramble with a petrol engined strimmer, hours of fun! we spent about 4 hours working whilst the kids run around Fanny on the Hill playing footie, apparently the allotment only costs £35 a year! mmmm has got me thinking!
Its Eurovision this evening, I will be at home feet up with a hot cup of tea watching, feeling very tired today it has been a bit of a week!
Its the Monaco GP tomorrow so Mr Travers is turning up, the green pen one is away at some wedding apparently, then Monday I am down the Allotment again followed by the Twins coming to stay Monday night,...... I must be barking

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

You lead a busy life, Sir! I hope you managed a light snooze during the Eurovision spectacle.

pete43 said...

Just about gorilla!