20 May 2008


Last night we went to see Roger Waters, who was playing Dark Side of the Moon, it was awesome and probably one of the loudest things I have ever heard. We had flying pigs, flying astronauts, lasers, pyrotechnics and god knows what else, a full blown assault on the senses! What I did find strange was the man that was asleep, I mean how can you fall asleep when your ears are being assaulted? and the amount of people that left before the encore, what was that about? Most in the venue were of a certain age! it was my first time at the O2 and I was very impressed with the place. The highlights for me were Brain Damage, Us and Them and Comfortably Numb, one of the best I have been to without a shadow of a doubt.
Cricket practice tonight, but I have to take it easy as I have a rather important interview tomorrow.
Toodle pip!

No comments: