8 May 2008

Thanks to a line side fire this morning I could not get into town for my studying so I am confined to home! so to celebrate this free day I decided to catch some sun as the weather was so damn good! My garden is a sun trap with fences and walls all around so I was to be found in just a pair of shorts reading a book, very nice, not quite as relaxing as when I do this in Denmark but very good indeed, now the main issue is going to be that my poor legs and torso have not been exposed to the sun that often so I do expect some form a pain as result! but it had to be done as my Dr tells me its good for my skin.

Last night I saw one of the funniest sights for a long time, walking (actually mincing) parallel with me and about 20 yards to my right was a man with a rather good moustache, the tightest jeans you have ever seen and a shirt open to expose his chest, this man was 6'4 and rather well built, and he was walking his dog.... nothing odd in that I know but this big big man was holding the lead in a rather delicate way, on the end of the lead was a well groomed poodle! I had severe trouble containing my giggles and had to phone Out of Hours Doris to tell her!!!!

No comments: